Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Phat Tuesdays

Greetings from our team of insulation and drywall workers. The lovely lady who owns our house, Antoinette, has many delightful children and grandchildren, including a little boy who does Michael Jackson routines. But she also has somebody else chained up in the backyard -- a big, black wolf-looking dog named, what else, Charlie. Charlie is pretty scary, but he's more scared of us than we are of him. This morning (Tuesday), I unlocked the front door, opened it a little and the first thing I saw was Charlie's big teeth looking back at me. I shut the door fast. Antoinette's daughter keeps him in the house at night for security, and she had slept late and forgot to go and chain him up. Fortunately, Antoinette's son soon came by to take care of Charlie for us. Later that day, Dan Gardner actually made friends with Charlie. Not me! --- Carl Green

1 comment:

  1. By the way, our team includes Shannon Colligan, Leah Denby, Taylor Reed, Jessie Howell, plus me and Dan and Karen Reed. We insulated all of the outer walls and on Wednesday will begin putting heavy sheets of drywall way up on the ceiling. Pray for us! Carl

    ReplyDelete